Random questions from sessions

  • "Do you know if lions come from tigers?" I was very tempted to tell him about the liger, which according to Napoleon Dynamite is 'like a lion and a tiger mixed together... bred for its skills in magic'... but I refrained.

  • After trying to relate to a client about the existence of bullies when I was his age, he asked, "Oh, you mean back in the 1950s or something?" Sadly he was off by about three decades, I guess the 80's might as well be the 50's to him.

  • From a client who was trying to justify his last fight, "Come on, no lady has ever gotten up in your face and screamed and cussed at you?! You're tellin' me that you wouldn't just hit her in the face, I mean right in the face! How could you just let someone yell at you? You're tellin' me that I should just walk away? No way, Miss, I'm not down with that, nuh uh, no way! What if she started talkin' about your momma?"

1 comments:

Philip and Kathleen said...

I enjoy your blogs! I hope you guys are doing well! Kathleen